Epiphany Ai is looking for a passionate and experienced programmatic demand
expert to develop and grow our global programmatic strategy with demand side
partners. Your team will manage our programmatic demand partners, such as DSPs,
advertising networks, RTB advertising exchanges and agency trading desks. You will
propose yield maximizing inventory supply strategies with significant revenue
responsibility. You’ll partner Epiphany Ai’s operations and sales support teams,
making sure that RTB campaigns are optimized, monitored and fed back to clients
correctly, giving them insight into how their campaigns are running and post-
campaign reporting/analysis that is easy to read and understand.
Ideally, you have a book of business and robust professional network that you can
leverage on day one.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create, execute, and manage the programmatic demand strategy for each platform, and each buyer
- Optimize and manage all Epiphany Ai programmatic platforms for maximum revenue generation.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of demand strategies; identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.).
- Periodic reporting and analysis of our programmatic efforts.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the programmatic players in the market.
- Serve as point-of- contact for all internal and external RTB-related inquiries
- Train and develop teams on programmatic
- Contribute to and help execute the Epiphany Ai platform roadmap
- Contribute to published case studies, white papers and marketing material
- Represent Epiphany Ai at conferences and trade shows
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Love start-up environments and the rush generated from the buzz of a fast-paced ad tech environment and the rewards early employees enjoy.
- Proven track record establishing, developing, executing and maximizing key monetization partnerships
- Domain-specific knowledge/experience in digital advertising, monetization, video and/or desktop & mobile advertising
- Concrete understanding of RTB and programmatic video advertising platforms
- Well versed in programmatic video services including industry trends, major players by category and knowledge of the RTB-based advertising ecosystem and landscape
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, hard-working, able to drive multiple projects to completion
- Adaptable, team player and leader who gets things done
- Creative, open-minded, and persistent, with a tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to adapt quickly
- Absolute must: Solid, existing relationships in the ad tech ecosystem particularly with Ad networks, DSP/Programmatic buyers and Trading Desks and associated ad tech companies
- 5+ years working in online advertising (account management, sales, etc)
- 3+ years working with Programmatic buyers and ad networks
- Proven history of making an impact and building strategic relationships
- Excellent leadership communications skills
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- Strong project management skills
- MBA preferred
- Base salary with a generous bonus structure
- 9am – 4pm workday Monday Thru Friday, with Half-day Fridays, + 2 work from home days/month
- Fully Paid Healthcare
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Awesome start-up environment and room to grow
- Leading the high-growth ad tech industry in innovation
- Matching 401k after specified duration of service to company
About Epiphany Ai:
Epiphany Ai provides the safest place to buy and sell inventory across the video advertising ecosystem. We are a team of ad-tech veterans and technologists dedicated to the advancement of the industry, always placing respectable business ethics before revenue. Our team members have a healthy work-life balance. Epiphany Ai values diversity. We hold true to our standards to maintain diversity and a rewarding company culture.
Position is in Denver, Colorado
To Apply Contact: